Sunday, August 12, 2012

where oh where did summer go?

It seems like the days are flying by, like at a breathtaking speed.  But I am still trying to carve our a bit of time for my hobbies and business.  This weekend I am taking time to just breathe and work on my shop as well. A few weeks ago we went on a teeny tiny vacation..oh what fun!  We drove up to Cheyenne Wyoming for their festivities...what a blast!  While we were there, we were able to attend a concert...JOURNEY!  Can I say, I am a huge fan!  Anyone else out there?  I loved the 80's..so wish I could rock the ratted "Do"  Ok back to crafting...I have a few goodies that I have been working on....here's a pic of my handsome son and yours truly, I just love this young man!  He makes me so proud.!  :-)))


 What do you think of my Neapolitan fragranced soapies?  I really do want to take a bite :-)







And last but not least, a new fragrance for my sugar scrub line..this Pink Berry Mimosa is sweet with strawberry notes and a bit of mimosa for that extra special fizzy smell.  I so want to taste it! 

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of you and your son. The ice cream soaps and Pink Berry Mimosa scrub both look delish!

    ReplyDelete