Sunday, September 2, 2018

Stepping into Fall one Scrub at a time...

Good morning folks!
Hello and welcome to FALL! Now where oh where did Summer go?  I feel like it really blew in and out so fast but I did have an amazing time!

In June the hubby and I went to Nashville, he had to go for work, I just went along for the ride.  Boy did we have a great time!  We were so excited to attend a concert at  the Grand Ol Opry, we went on a dinner cruise, visited their local mall, ate great food and just enjoyed every minute of our time together.  It was so much fun!

Towards the end of June, my daughter and I went on her Boston trip.  That was quite an adventure!  She had an amazing learning time.   It was Celine's first time to fly, first time to go to a beach, and her first time walking the pier.  What a blessing it was to spend time with her and my sister and nephew.

With all of the traveling and my other job, I felt like my soapy mojo had left me, but I am so happy to say that it is BACK!  Last weekend I  made a list, pulled fragrance oils off the shelves and then had a short meeting with my Celine.  She really is the inspiration behind most of my projects.  I find her energy and joy contagious.  :-)

Shall we get back to business?

The first sugar scrubs that I made were the Apples & Acorn Scrub.  I made 2 separate scrub bases.  The first base is scented with  my Green Apple fragrance oil, this one was made with my regular white sugar scrub base, the second base was made using Brown Sugar and the Apple & Acorn fragrance oil.  I then added each scrub to a piping bag, combined those into a larger piping bag then piped yummy scrubs into each container.  To top it all off, I have a small acorn soap that will be shipped with the Scrubs.  I wish you could take a whiff of this amazing scrub!  It reminds me of walking thru an Apple Orchard.


The next set of Scrubs that I made were the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Scrubs.  Again I made them into two bases.  The first base, the one that is pink is made with my white sugar scrub base and scented with my Strawberry Rhubarb Pie fragrance Oil and Sweet Strawberry.  The second sugar scrub base was made using Brown Sugar and scented with my Sugar Cookie fragrance oil.  I tell ya, combined the scent is delightful and makes me just a tad hungry.  I also topped these sugar scrubs off with a mini Strawberry Glycerin Soap, the little soap has real Strawberry Seeds..yum yum!



We couldn't have Fall with without Apple Pie!  But no, I could not make just ordinary Apple Pie, I had to add Cinnamon too.  I LOVE Cinnamon!  Do you?  I love it in pie, oatmeal, coffee ..well the list is endless. *grin*.  These lovely scrubs were made with two bases as well.  The first base, the yellow scrub is my white sugar scrub scented with my delicious Apple Pie fragrance oil, the second base I whipped up more Brown Sugar base but I added Cinnamon fragrance oil.  The top of the sugar scrub has a mini apple scented soap.  Apples so remind me of fall/harvest.  How about you?



After all of the mixing and piping, I needed a pick me up.  Coffee Delight Sugar Scrubs were next.  The tan scrub was made using my Brown Sugar base and scented with my scrumptious Fresh Brewed Coffee fragrance oil while the cream scrub is my white sugar base and scented with my Chocolate Espresso.  And then to top it all off, I made and added a Coffee Bean scented soap.  Can you say fabulous?  Coffee combined with chocolate..you just really can't go wrong. 

I am not done yet!  I have 4 more Fall Inspired Sugar Scrubs coming up!  All of these fabulous scrubs can be found here .  I also deliver here in my neck of the woods.  Until next time, I hope you have a FanTastic Fall Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment