Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Howdy!  Today has been an excellent day!   Relaxing and yet I still managed to get everything done.  Don't you just love those days when you can make time for yourself and still get everything else done?  Made cupcakes for my dd's class yesterday...so glad that I did it then!  My dh made me a presto pot to melt my soap, so excited that I had to share.  What do you think?  this is a little corner of my craft room...I have a table set up so that I can lay everything out while I am working.  Also have a few cupboards to hold some of my goodies.  New fragrances arrived today!  oh my!  The possibilities!!!  Fresh spring like dupes (fragrances)!  Wohoooaaaa!  Tomorrow tomorrow...will begin the day of Spring soaps...can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment