Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello hello!Still plugging away...creating new soaps, lotion bars champagne bubble bath.  The bubble that I am using is FAbulouS!!!  Can I just say, I lOvE it!  It is super thick and creates tons of bubbles.  Oh my gosh, I am now taking baths once a week. It also has iridescent glitter, what's not to love?   What fun!  Here is a pic of the new bubbly bubble bath..Some of the bubble baths  have not yet made it to my Etsy shop but they are on their way...Hope you love them!  Also a few pictures of new soapy goodies..the green and gold soaps are Gardenia fragranced and the little froggy and penguin are Fruity Delicious..so cute and fun to whip up!





2 comments:

  1. I love the soaps with the characters in them, so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are a joy to create. :-)

    ReplyDelete