Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy SUNDAY

Hello hello!

Today is Sunday!  My ultimate favorite day of the week.  Time to get crackin on new projects, pack up the old and get ready for the week.

Last week was my first official week back to work..I work a seasonal job (about 6 months out of the year) it will definitely take time to get back into the swing of things but I am sure that I can do it?

I have a few soapy ideas floating around in my head, as soon as the family gets up and out of bed I will get to working.

Last week a friend of mine gave me a fantastic book called .  illy  can I just say that I am fascinated by this lil book?  Lots of yummy recipes for coffee any time of the day or night.  Oh my!  I can't wait to play!  Will let you know what coffee recipe I fall in love with.


Doesn't it just look delicious!  The Tarimisu coffee sounds decadent!  MMM MMMM  I am super happy.


What you may ask is in the background?  A new baby girl afghan that is in the works.  The pattern and tutorial can be found here  Thank you to my wonderful friends at Crochetville.  They inspire me to create time for a hobby that I so enjoy.

This is my new crochet hook..I love love love it!  I had it custom made from a wonderful lady on Etsy.  The thumbprint gives me sores, she was able to put the polymer clay over the entire thumb part.  Oh what a joy it is to use!  Here's her  shop  in case you want to check out her goodies, I so adore her.  Thank you Linda.

off for a bit of hook time.  Hugs n squishes!






4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog - thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. coffe smells delicious and I'm not a coffee drinker; trying to be though. When I find that perfect one it will be "Katy, bar the door!" :-))

    Great blog; I'm going to follow.

    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and pattern of the afghan. Neat hook, too. You amaze me with all the things you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete