Monday, April 22, 2013

So sorry!

Hello hello! 

You ever have a moment when you realize that you thought you did something but in actuality you never did?  I have been having those moments quite often...I have started making a daily list so that I can get all of my ducks in a row.   Top of my list today was my BLOG..I am so sorry I have been quite neglectful.  *hugs*

Here in my craft studio it has been a frenzy of creating, labeling and packaging.  I have had the busiest year.  My dreams of selling my own products has finally moved from a slow pace to a run.  I love it! The custom orders are always so fun and can be a wonderful challenge as well.  I am always super amazed at ideas that fellow friends have.  It's wonderful seeing their ideas come to life.  The newest soapy goodies have increased.  Seems like every week I have a new soapy product.  Oldies have come back too. 

Would you like to take a looksie?

Remember these Strawberry Soaps?  They are not new but back by popular demand.  They have real Strawberry Seeds too...:-)

 I had this idea for sugar cube soaps..but of course I wanted more than just a cube..I wanted something fun and summer like...My new Flip Flop Glycerin Sugar Soaps came to life..fragranced with juicy Watermelon & Tropical Vacation...now doesn't that remind you of those nice hot summer days?  




 



I also remembered uuuuuuu found this 7 rose mold in my stash...Now how could I have forgotten it?  Isn't it perfect for Mother's Day?  Speaking of I need to get cracking on goodies for our mom's.  
 I also thought of massage bars...it really feels soo delicious!  I whipped these up with Goats Milk Soap...I feel like I am transformed into the most wonderful spa as I am showering..so enjoyable. 


 These little dolphins and alligators were a custom request..aren't they just adorable?  I will be adding them to my Etsy shop just as soon as I can.

 And last but not least is my newest Gift Set.  My Pamper My Hands Gift Sets.  The set makes the perfect gift.   My daughter and I love getting our nails done and have the best of times getting manicures.  We usually give each other manicures on Monday evenings while watching a favorite show.  It is definitely one of those precious mother daughter times that I look forward to. 
More goodies are sure to arrive soon.  If you would like to purchase any of these they can be found here.  Until we chat again!  Have a wonderful week :-))))


1 comment:

  1. You come up with such cute and creative products! Always love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete