Friday, April 11, 2014

Back AGAIN!

Hello hello!

I was gone for such a loooong time.  My small world has changed dramatically for the better in the last year.  Where oh where do I start?...

My last post was June 2013.  Since then I have opened up my very own store front..woohooo!  Insert happy dancing!  All of the details worked out perfectly..it was really much easier than I thought.  I resigned from my seasonal job and started setting up.
Here is a small peak into my shop taken during my Grand Opening on November 1.  I have re-arranged a few shelves, added new displays but the overall design has remained the same. 
 I am constantly thinking of new ways to display products and am changing and decorating along with the holidays. 
It is such a neat feeling to walk in every day to my little space.  I feel at ease, inspired and content.  Life has a way of changing and evolving. What a ride!

I am still creating new soaps, lotions and other bath and beauty products.  New products have made their way into my shop as well.  I am making a vow to myself to blog more, share more and hopefully inspire others as well.  Until we chat again...

No comments:

Post a Comment