Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fun for everyone!

Hello hello!  It has been such a busy time of year for me, but I really am enjoying the hustle and bustle.  It always feels like I have a lot going on, but it is all fun.  The creative juices keep me hopping.  

I recently became a Chamber Board Member,..Woot!  Woot!  I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful team!  I have been a Chamber member since last year.  As a new business, the Chamber has not only increased the traffic to my shop but provides awesome support, along with the opportunity to network and really become a part of our community. 

For the last three years I have participated in online Scavenger Hunts and have been extremely successful and beneficial.  I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be neat to have a Scavenger Hunt here in our local town?"  I asked the President of the Chamber along with the other board members.  Much to my delight, they said YES!  Since then Joyce and I have been busy organizing and planning the event.  We are happy to announce that it will be this upcoming weekend!  Bring the children and the adults in your family.  Why not bring a neighbor too?  Stop in, we would love to meet you!  
AND..yes my fiends..there is an AND..Wild Roses will be hosting their 10th annual Craft Bazaar!  It's on the same weekend as our downtown Alamosa Open House.  Talk about fun!  

Until next time!  Enjoy the busy season, take moments to enjoy the time spent with loved ones.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment