Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello hello!  Happy New Year folks!  How is your year going?  I hope that it has been fun filled and enjoyable.

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with family and yummy foods.  But alas it is back to work for me!

Seems like the days are flying by faster than I would like.  I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions but this year, I vowed to myself to become MORE organized.  Yes my friends!  lil ol me, has vowed to start making lists and menu's but most importantly following through with everything.  I am quite a good list maker but checking everything off my list...well that's a different story.

So far, I am working diligently..and I feel better as I am cooking more, and really truly trying to cross things off my long list of "To Do's".

I am also squeezing a bit of time in to create.  Late evenings and early mornings you can find me in my craft studio..sipping coffee and working away.

National Rubber Ducky Day is almost here again!  January 13.  Woohooo!  I am not exactly sure when my love for those lil yellow duckies began, but I must say that I am completely fascinated by them.  Here is a sneak peak of a few ducky friends that have waddled into the shop.

 This first set is just soo cute!  Who wouldn't love to receive this Gift Set? 

 We mustn't forget our Winter Ducky Friends.  The lil scarves and hats...aDoraBle!
 Fit for a princess!

 I just get a kick out of these crazy hair lil duckies!  What do you think? 
 I'm not sure but the Unicorns may just be on the tip top of my list.  :-) 
 Back to listing on Etsy, have a wonderful day my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment