Thursday, July 28, 2016

Soap Soap and MORE SOAP!

Good afternoon!

As the summer months are winding down I can't help  but feel a little excited as the New School Year is coming up!  It is the beginning of new grades, activities and friends.  It sure is an exciting time for teachers/school officials and students as they gear up for another jam packed school year.

Here on the Soapy front, I have been getting ready too..but not to go back to teaching instead I am getting ready for the upcoming holidays.  I am in full "List Making" mode, checking my supplies and thinking of new Gift Sets.  I can't wait to start creating, it is all so much fun!

I have also been working on NEW Soaps.
The Newest Ride On Motorcycle Soaps are rockin cool!  Fragranced with our Ed Hardy For Men these soap are sure to please.

The Sweet Baseball Soaps were beyond fun to create!  I posted my very first video on FaceBook asking my wonderful friends to help with the scent.  They were so wonderful, they came up with all sorts of neat ideas, Dirt, Popcorn, Hot Dog, Citrus were a few.  I took all of their advice and whipped some up in Cotton Candy, Popcorn and Energy-a citrus blend.  I also followed up with another video sharing the results, what fun!  I will definitely create more videos, what a fabulous way to share with others.  


I have also whipped up these super neat Gardening Gift Sets. Folks just love them!  They include All Natural Bug Spray, Waterless Hand Cleaner, Cuticle Cream and Shea Butter Soap.  Each set has it's own fragrance-Lemongrass Verbena, Wild Berry Tulips, Lavender and Citrus & Sage and they all come nestled in a Terra Cotta pot, how perfect is that?   

 One of my good friends requested train soaps for her grandsons 2nd birthday.  I was more than happy to create them for her, she chose Grape Soda for the fragrance..they smelled good enough to eat!

Here's a sneak peak at one of the newest Pamper My Hands Gift Sets.  It includes a delicious Vanilla Bean Hand Polish, Goats Milk & Honey Lotion and Cuticle Cream.



 Stay tuned for more unique soaps and Gift Sets.  Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment