Friday, July 22, 2016

Sprucing UP

Hello Hello!

So what have you all been up to this summer?  Here in my neck of the woods I have been enjoying the longer days.  It has been a whirlwind of a summer with both of our kiddos being gone at the same time.  They are out enjoying different activities, I sure miss them but have taken this time to work on Sprucing UP, the shop that is.


Let's take a walk in shall we?  I love looking in from the door way.  My lil' shop is small but so colorful.  The bursts of color make me oh so happy!

 We now have a place for customers to pull up a seat, browse thru the NEW Bulk ordering book or sit for a chat.  The Bulk Ordering Book is a process, more soaps are always being added.  And for those of you not in Alamosa, everything in the book is ONLINE..yes my friends! We are everywhere. :-)

 I decided to add the Blue Pineapple Shawl to the store inventory,  I even made my very first Shawl Pin to go with it.
 The Lotion Shelves are popular, folks like coming in to sniff and sample the lotions.  Different scents are always on the horizon,  The Lotion Bars were my first Lotion products to create and have been a hit ever since!
 The Bottles of Bubbly, Bath Fizzies, Salts and Novelty soaps are sure to please.  We have something for everyone on your list!
 On to the Bar Soaps and Summer Section. The Gardening Gift Sets make fabulous Gifts.  They include:  our All Natural Bug Spray, All Natural Hand Cleaner, Shea Butter Soap With Pumice, Cuticle Cream and the Terra Cotta Pot.  ALL of these goodies for $20.00..what a Deal!

 Besides whipping up product, I do enjoy knitting and crocheting.  I must say I have an addiction to scarf making.  I like that they are easy to carry with me and work up quickly.
 YARN YARN YARN  Here at LeeAnn's we carry an assortment, we do have NEW Novelty yarn on order, can't wait till it gets here!

And there we have it!  What do you think?  Most of the items are listed online.  I have two Etsy Shops, one for all of the Bath & Beauty Products and one for the yarn/packaging supplies

Bath & Beauty products can be found here

Yarn & Packaging Supplies can be found here

Until we chat again, hoping that your summer is Sensational!

No comments:

Post a Comment