Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creating Making and Keeping Up

Top of the afternoon to you all!  How's it going in your neck of the woods?  Getting ready for the winter months?  Holidays?  I am doing both!

I have been super duper busy in the Craft Studio whipping up product.  It has been so much fun!  I made a list and am working like a bee mixing, pouring, fragrancing..is that a word?  Hmm....I think it is not but in "LeeAnn Land" it sure is.  *grin*

The first product that I worked on last weekend was Frosted Cranberry European Spa Bath Salts. Some of you may be asking what makes my bath salts to special?  

I have tried a few bath salts in my time, none of them have compared to mine.  I use a special blend of European Spa Salts- Solar evaporated and harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Produced using solar evaporation in a region that is free of pollution and has high evaporation rates. Thought to be the purest salts in the world. All Natural.

Another helping of Bath Water Crystals-This high mineral sea salt increases the quality of my bath salt recipe. Natural sea water and an advanced filtration system makes these salts uniform, white and clean.

A dash of Baking Soda- (Sodium bicarbonate)-Baking soda has mild exfoliant properties due to the round shape of the particles, and when mixed with water and scrubbed gently into the skin with a sponge it can remove dead skin cells.


A hefty sprinkle of Epsom Salt-Epsom salt has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind and soul. Some of the countless health benefits include relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating cold and congestion, and drawing toxins from the body.



Last but certainly not least, I add a nice splash of fragrance/essential Oils and mica colorant for that extra colorful touch!

After a few days of mixing and air drying, they are ready for packaging. 



While the salts were setting up, it was on to Bubble Bath and Lotion..yes!  I have two upright mixers, I normally do not have them both on at the same time, but on this particular day I was busy as a bee.  


Then it was on to the Holiday inspired Frosted Cranberry Goats Milk Soap.  Layer upon layer was hand mixed and poured.  I love love love the end results!  Pretty yet totally functional and oh so delicious smelling.  

The Goats Milk & Honey Lotion and Bubble Bath Gift Sets are ready!  They will be arriving online in the very near future, what a delightful gift set to give and receive. 


Back by popular demand are my Sinus Bath Fizzies, Oh my gosh!  Folks just love love love them!  I do too!  They clear out the sinuses while providing a relaxing bath.  Isn't soaking in the bathtub so decadent?  I find it so relaxing and soothing.  Whenever I feel really tired and achy that is the first thing that I do, fill up the tub with the hottest water that I can stand, add one of my bath fizzies and viola!  The world just feels like a better place.  *grin*.  Until next time...hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment