Friday, February 17, 2017

hmmmmm...New Adventures Await

Hello hello!
How's it going?  Keeping busy?  In my little world I have been busy creating, the "Yyyyuuuzzzz" aka "Usual" Lots and I mean LOTS of soaps have been floating out of the studio.  I would think that after so many  years of soap making that I would grow tired of it, but I think the more that I create the more that I LOVE it!  It seems like my little soap knowledge just keeps growing as does my list of soaps that I want to make.

I had a request for Tie Dyed Soaps..now who am I to say no?  I was so excited to give it a whirl as I had tried one other time..unsucessful I might add.  After much research and the perfect mold..6 trial flowers later I finally DID it!

These sweet Flower Power Soaps are just soo RAD!  What I like about them most is that once you pour in the soap, you have no idea how the colors will mix and melt into each other.  As the soaps set, the colors will continue blending.  Isn't that awesome?  It was a bit of a gamble, as I like knowing the results.  I am slowly learning to let go and just see what happens.

Since I felt like the flowers were so successful, I had remembered that I had the most darling VW Bug molds just waiting patiently to be used.  I re-did the tye-dying procedure and added a touch of my Breeze Fragrace Oil..isn't that fitting?  They look like they are floating in the breeze..cuteness overload I tell ya!




 Back to loafing...Oh my gosh! I am having so much fun creating new loaves of soap.  Every day I think of a new fragrance/essential oil that I want to use and then I start thinking of the deisgn.

Purple is one of my favorite colors, it inspired the Newest Blackberry Bramble Tea Goats Milk Soap.  I packed this loaf with as many goodies as I possibly could!  I used dried "Bath Tea" for some of the layers, and then topped it all off with mini blackberries, oh my gosh!  I love love love the fragrance!  DId I tell you that I love purple?  Remind me to share my "Purple Sweater Story"


This darling loaf batch was another fun concept.  The fragrance is called "A Mother's Love" doesn't this just remind you of your mom?  Delicate, flowery with a hint of pink and a burst of gold.  


I have 2 new loaves that are ready to photograph, and NEW Bath Fizzies..Yes folks!  My Bath Bomb Press has arrived, whipped up SEVEN yes seven new batches of never before seen/smelled fizzies.  Stay tuned for more photo's and update.  

Have a Fantastic Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment