Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Think PINK!

Good MORNING!  How's it going?  Here in my neck of the woods, I have been creating all things PINK!  Pink is such a lovely color, not all folks like it, but I personally LOVE it!  

Keeping the Day of Love aka Valentine's Day in mind I have started early this year.  Whipping up new products that is.  *grin*  My newest Lovely Pink Glycerin Heart Soaps are sweet!  I think they would be great for any tme of year.  



I had an idea to make a loaf of Valentine Fun Soap.  You may be asking yourself what is a loaf?  What is the difference between a loaf and my regular bars of soap?  The loaves contain 44 ounces of soap.  Loaf making is usually the way to go when making large batches.

Let me tell ya, it was a bit of a process.  However I am happy to say that the end results made it all so worthwhile.  I started by creating columns of hearts.   I have had the kniffty columns for over a year.  I poured each heart into the column molds then let them set, then it was time to layer and insert the columns.  It is always a bit of a rush as you never know if the columns will move during the setting up process.  I was so relieved to see that the hearts stayed put..whew!  Did I tell you that these heart soaps smell divine?  The fragrance oil that I used is called Berried Treasure, thought it was fitting for these soapies.  


Butterflies oh butterfly!  These little darlings are fragranced with my Cotton Candy, I also added a touch of iridescent glitter.  Who doesn't love sparkle?  In my humble opinion, GLITTER makes everything better!

Oh my gosh!  These Bath Fizzy Cupcakes were so much fun to make and bit of a nail biting experience.  I had been researching and planning to make these for about 3  months.  The bottom part of the cupcakes are fragranced with my Strawberry Shortcake.  These were made over a week span.  The cake had to set up before the frosting could be piped on.  The frosting was a bit tricky as I wasn't expecting it to set up so quickly.  I was squeezing the frosting out of the piping bag just as fast as I could, I was racing to get all of the cupcakes frosted.  B-)

The frosting is fragranced with one of  my personal favorites-Strawberry not jut a regular Strawberry but a Knock Your Socks of Berry!  Reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake, the cartoon.  I have a fascination with her, she's pink and smells good. and jsut so cute!  My daughter still has my Strawberry Shortcake curtains that I had as a child.  

They just look so happy and ready to eat...errr...I mean toss in your bathtub.  *grin*


The Sugar Scrub Hearts are also NEW!  I tell ya, I have been on a roll!  The adorable hearts are decadent and so easy to use. Just grab a heart, wet it a bit smoosh it in your hands, wash your body.  Is smoosh a word?  Not sure but I'm going with it.  The Shea Butter and the Glycerin soap combined with the sugar blend perfectly to create a luxurious spa soap. Before I forget, these are fragranced with my Pink Berry Mimosa...oh so sweet, yet sophisticated!


All of these lovely items can be found here or in my store front.  Back to work I go, have a Terrific Tuesday!








No comments:

Post a Comment