Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Etsy Happenings...

Tip top of the morning to you!

How are you all doing?  I hope fantastic! I have been up since the wee hours of the morning, working on custom orders, making lists and planning.

So much is happening in my little world that I feel like I am on a Merry Go Round, exhilirating and exciting.

Where oh where to start?  Last year I partnered with my local Small Business Development Center to coach/teach an Etsy Entrepreneurship Program.  I had a wonderful time sharing my knowledge.  I have been asked to teach another session...sqqqueeee! How exciting is that?  I love love love Etsy, selling on Etsy has allowed me to reach folks across the USA and into other countries.  Every order gives me a jolt of energy.  I am humbled and grateful to all of my customers both online and in my store front.  Without all of you, none of this would be possible. THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

Here is a bit of info, if you would like to sign up here is the direct link:  https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=1370005


On to my next bit of news.  Etsy is hosting a Small Business Contest.  The shop with the most votes wins a $10,000 prize to help scale their business.  I would be honored and so appreciative if you would click on the link and vote.  Oh my, winning would be like the cherry on top of the cake!  The supplies that I could buy, the promoting that I could do...the possibilities are endless.  If you woudn't mind sharing on your Social Media platforms, I would be so gateful.  

https://etsy.wishpond.com/small-business-contest/entries/150484080


Stay tuned for NEW Spring Soaps..they are setting up as we speak.  Until next time, have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment