Friday, April 28, 2017

Basket Making

Good afternoon Folks!

How ya all doing?  Has Spring Sprung in your neck of the woods?  The days are getting longer and warmer but I wouldn't say that we are in full Spring Mode.  I am not sure that we really have a Spring  here in Colorful Colorado.

Before I get started I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you that voted for my little shop.  I had participated in an Etsy competition, sadly I did not win but I feel as if I am a champion anyway.  Without all of my wonderful customers, family and friends I would be lost.  You all encourage me in so many ways, THANK YOU!

With Mother's Day and Gradation right around the corner, I thought now is the perfect time to whip up Gift Baskets.  They are so much fun to put together.  I have noticed that while some folks like a combination of products with several fragrances, folks usually prefer a Gift Set with one favorite fragrance.

With that thought in  mind, I went to work...taking notes, planning, mixing, making, labeling and lastly packaging.

Here are a few of the newest Gift Sets.

Top Left Hand Gift Basket-Abalone & Sea-A fresh ocean scent with notes of daylily, sea spray, watery florals and musk.  This is by far one of my personal favorite ocean fragrances, it has a freshness about it that is super neat.

The Top Right Hand Gift Set is fragranced with my Beautiful-Feminine nuances of orchid, jasmine, pink rose and musk.  Extremely flroal, if you love the smell of fresh flowers this is the way to go!

Bottom Left Hand Gift Set-Can Can-imagine hintsof Apple Peel, Jasmine, Violet and Lily balanced out with woodland fern and hints of berry. This is a complicated fragrance to describe I would say it smells a bit fruity and powedery at the same time.  

Bottom Right Hand Gift Set-Black Brambleberry Tea-Fragrance blackberries and autumn fruits blend perfecty with southern sweet tea and a touch of cinnamon brown sugar.  Oh my!  Another one of my personal fav's.  I get hooked on certain scents, they just make me happy.  Ever have that happen?

I have Custom Graduation Soapies that are sitting in the molds as we speak, can't wait to share them all with you.  Until then, may you have a Spring in Your Step.  


No comments:

Post a Comment