Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello hello!

I have been working like a busy bee!  Soaping up a storm!  Here is a looksie at my latest addition to my site.  The idea of the "Heart of Gold Soaps" popped into my head one day as I was thinking with fondness of some of my friends and family.  I thought...hmmm.. so and so is so giving and thoughtful, why not create a special soap for them?  And then I thought, I am sure other folks are surrounded my folks with Hearts of Gold as well...and thus began my soaping frenzy.  The first batch, I painted the gold on but did not like the result, I wanted to gold to be embedded in the soap.  It was back to the drawing board....until VIOLA!!!  here it is, enjoy!

As always, these lovey soaps can be purchased here:  http://LeeAnnsHeavenScents.etsy.com

Thank you for taking a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment