Thursday, March 22, 2012

Evening all!

Hope that you are doing well.  Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my blog.  Sometimes  I want to share soo much but feel as if all I have to say is lost in blogland.  Not to fret, I am back again.  This week has been spent Spring Cleaning..I am officially tired of clea(*_&...just can't bring myself to say the actual word....washing walls is for the birds.  Since I am soo short, I have to climb up and down from my step stool to reach everything.

Enough about that, today was a beautiful day!  Nice and sunny with just a hint of a breeze.  Makes me so happy that Spring is right around the corner.



On the soapy, lotion bar and candle front, I have added a few lotion bars to my etsy shop.  No candles..or soaps but am thinking of putting together Mother's Day Gift Baskets...perhaps tomorrow.  Will share pics just as soon as I get them put together.  Until then, hugs n squishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment