Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Good Morning or should I say afternoon?
Oh my gosh!  The time change here in CO is throwing me off.  My daily routines are up in the air.  But I am determined to get them back on track.

I attended a three day craft affair, this last weekend actually it is called the Crane Fest.  These beautiful birds migrate here to CO for a short period of time and create quite a buzz.  As they have their own festival named after them.  Too bad I was indoors,but I did see many of them as we were driving in to the town where the Fest was held.  Here is a link if you would like to check it out.  
 http://www.cranefest.com/

I had the pleasure of meeting the most fabulous vendors as well as the folks of Monte Vista and neighboring towns.  I am thinking that is the best part of attending these shows/bazaars/festivals..the people!  Friendly and oh so generous with their stories, information and lives.  Being that I am a natural "chatter box" this is right up my alley.

Also been working on adding more items to my etsy shop.  Going to fill it up!  Had an idea of featuring an artist from Etsy once a week.  Etsy is another wonderful place.  Helpful individuals who create the most stunning works of art.  



Here is a peek of the newly listed items...you can also hop right on over to my shop to see/purchases them.  I would be most appreciative.  hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment