Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HOwdy doo!

How is everyone on this Wonderful Wednesday?  Now you may ask, why so chipper?  Well...I am just happy!  Happy and grateful.  Happy to be able to hop on the 'puter first thing in the morning without interruptions, grateful for my health, grateful for my family, happy that it is Wednesday and one day closer to my new baby nieces arriving...Yes!  Baby nieces, as in TWINS!  My twin sister is pregnant with twin girls and I can hardly stand it!  I have a looong list of goodies that I wan to make them.  I did finish the baby ghans, last night finished this little hatchling set.  My sister fell in love with it, begged then pleaded for me to make it...well she really didn't have to beg cos I was more than excited to whip it up.  What do you think?  Isn't it just the cutest?  Not the best pic, but I was too excited.  Here's the link for the pattern in case you want to create one of your own for that special lil someone.  hugs!http://www.etsy.com/listing/75026729/crochet-pattern-no-13-the-original

No comments:

Post a Comment