Monday, April 16, 2012

Evenin All!

Today has been a busy  Monday, but I did find a lil bit of time to play with my yarn and hook.  The Baby Shower for my Twin nieces to be is this weekend...and of course I had to make something else for them...will show you just as soon as I finish a set..but wanted to share the bath salts that I made yesterday.  mmm.....can I just say, I wish ya all could smell them.  They are super duper yummy!

Wanna see them?  They are for the May Sampler boxes.  Ever heard of a Sampler Box?  Oh my!  You must check them out, they can be found  here    :-)  My bath salts will be in some of the samplers..I have sent in goodies for the months of March, April and now May.  I also ordered a sampler box, awesome goodies!  I was originally going to give it to my mom for her birthday but want to add other goodies to it as well. 

Before I go on and on..here's a peek.  Going to whip up some of these bath salts to add to my etsy shop, can't wait!




Lots of different yummy fragrances!  Pina Colada, Orange Creamsicle, Pearberry, Pomegranate, Sage, Lavender & Basil, Sweet Pea, Stawberry-Kiwi...just to name a few.

2 comments:

  1. The bath salts look really great! I like your labels too. The one on the orange looks semi-transparent. That's cool. I'm trying to smell them from here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could lol. I made these labels all by myself..I am learning. :-))))

    ReplyDelete