Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello and happy Sunday!

My favorite day of the week.  Can't believe that it has been awhile since I last posted...my how time flies!

I have been working my tail feathers off as my good friend Stacy would say.  Created All Natural Lip Balms this last week.  Here's a pic
What do you think?  I used All Natural Ingredients..and essential oils.  Tangerine-overall it is a wonderful product and I am over the moon happy with it.

What else have I been up to?  Creating lovely soaps...I have been selling Lego Soaps in my Etsy Shop, I really do enjoy creating them, I can play you see.  here's a peak of them

And...and...and...I have just started Pinning..yeppers...Pinterest was calling  my name.  Look for me under LeeAnn Cisneros.  I would love to see what you are pinning.

I also have new Bath & Beauty Items in the works..can't wait to share..have to finish them but promise I will post all the details. 

Have a great day!  hugs n squishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment